Animal Hospital of Putnam Safety Protocols
Pets are family and we know how important it is for them to receive the necessary care when they need it. Animal Hospital of Putnam is committed to serving all pets in our community while keeping the safety of our staff and clients a priority.
We are temporarily returning to curbside services. All communication regarding the exam, estimates, and diagnostic results will take place over the phone.
- To limit exposure between people, we are asking all clients to check in from their car. Upon arrival, please call (860) 928-1931.
- We ask you to wear a mask when interacting with our team and entering the building, our team will continue to wear a mask for everyone’s safety.
- 3. A staff member will meet you at the door at the top of the ramp to take your pet into the hospital for evaluation while you remain in your car. Please have your cat in a carrier and/or your dog on a leash.
- We ask that you remain on the premises while your pet is examined and treated.
- The veterinarian will perform a full exam, then will call you on the number you provided to discuss their exam findings any concerns you may have, diagnostics, treatments, estimates, medications, and any other information involved.
- After approved treatments are completed, a staff member will return your pet directly to your vehicle and go over at home care instructions.
- Our team disinfects our exam rooms after every appointment and the lobby area is disinfected continuously throughout the day.
As always, the health and safety of our clients and our team is a top priority. Until we’re able to fully return to normal operations, we also ask that you continue to follow all our recommended safety guidelines.
Please reach out to us if you have any questions at (860) 928-1931.Additional resources may be found on the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) websites.
“Best I've found for all your dog & cat medical services and supplies.”- Bradley W.
“They always take wonderful care of all of us.”- Megan G.
“Friendly Staff, clean office but best of all they SAVED my Black Lab .”- Beth R.