Preventative Pet Care in Putnam, CT
Invest in Your Pet’s Health
There are many things you can do for your pet’s preventative care – and it’s important that you do them all. Keeping your pet healthy will significantly increase the length of their life, catch diseases early enough to treat them, and prevent future illnesses or decrease their severity.
Investing in preventative care can save you money in the long run! Veterinary bills can be expensive, especially when a condition has gone untreated for a long time. Maintaining proper care of your pet and bringing them in for the recommended visits will mean lower vet costs in general because we may detect and treat many diseases and illnesses prior to the condition becoming more serious and costly.
We encourage you to invest in preventative care for your pet in Putnam by:
- Enrolling in our Wellness Program and scheduling recommended wellness exams every 6 months
- Keeping your pet’s immunizations current
- Administering suggested and prescribed medications
- Applying flea and tick preventative product as prescribed year-round
- Feeding your pet a healthy and nutritious diet
- Brushing your pet’s teeth and coat daily
- Taking your pet on walks and providing sufficient exercise
- Regularly grooming your pet
Learn more about our preventative pet care services in Putnam by calling (860) 866-4765 today.
“Best I've found for all your dog & cat medical services and supplies.”- Bradley W.
“They always take wonderful care of all of us.”- Megan G.
“Friendly Staff, clean office but best of all they SAVED my Black Lab .”- Beth R.